Saturday, July 21, 2007

6 years ago today.....




Chris and I were married! Happy Anniversary hunny! In honor of our special day I have decided to post "6 Things I Love About Chris". Enjoy!

1. I love that you love GOD first.
2. I love how our son looks EXACTLY like you. It makes me smile.
3. I love that you know just the right moment to hug me, usually when I need it
most, and I usually start crying like a big idiot.
4. I love that our daughter thinks that you are the funniest guy in the world!
5. I love that you want to have more babies. (I am the most miserable pregnant
woman, and you STILL put up with me!)
6. I love that you get up with the kids in the morning and get the coffee going,
every day. Sometimes that's the best part of my day!

Looking forward to MANY more years of smiles, hugs, laughs, cute kids, and morning coffee! I love you!

1 comment:

Dishes in the Sink said...

Hi Becky, it was so nice to read all your sweet words about Chris. They made me smile. Yesterday our Pastors daughter was married. It was such a beautiful day and evening. I shared with Matt that I wanted to be the bride again. Through my sobs (as I too was having a female moment) he seemed to understand... at least he pretended to. Enjoy and we will see you Monday. Go Tiger Lilies!