Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's a small, small world...

I woke up to this email on Monday morning. Just a little pick-me-up to remind me that others are watching, listening and waiting along with us! We are not alone on this journey....nice to "meet" you MB! :)

Dear Family:

Hello. My name is MB and I am from Ohio, USA. I spent the past 4 months working at an orphanage in South Africa, Africa this past summer. Two days ago I was in the airport in Dakar, Africa when I met another American who was wearing your necklace. I instantly asked her where she got it and she told me your story of adoption. I immediately came home and searched the net. But all I could find was this email address. I was wondering if you could direct me to the link where I could buy this necklace.

I hope you know that you story is literally being told all over the world. ( i heard it in africa, she heard it in america...). Thank you for falling in love with these two children and good luck in your adoption. Its always a hard road to go down but one day it will be official and you will see how worth it it was.


God bless.


No comments: