Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Halloween and Hillary

Has anyone else noticed how out of hand the Halloween decorations have gotten these days? Bigger, uglier, and spookier in my opinion. Well Grace sure has a lot of questions lately about all this spooky stuff we see around. After a nice treat of dinner out with Papa and Meme (my mom and dad)the kids were noticing all the yard decorations out. Including an obnoxious set of giant blow up ghosts. It sparked a conversation on the way home between Gracie and Jack- (well Grace was doing most of the talking)...

Grace: I don't believe in ghosts
Jack: Ghos's.
Me: That's good...
Grace: I don't believe in goblins
Jack: Gobins.
Me: Uh-huh
Grace: I don't believe in monsters - I am not even scared.
Jack: No scared.
Me: That's great!
Grace: I don't believe in Hillary Clinton either.
Me: (laughing hysterically)Amen sister!

I am dead serious... what goes on in the mind of a 5 year old! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

rofl!!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutly hilarious!!! I had to print that, I will be sharing! Gracie, you are too cute!