Monday, August 20, 2007

tornado....

I guess it's not a coincidence that ever since we made the decision to take a leap of faith on this adoption, things have been crazy! Spiritually I mean. I hate even giving Satan the credit, but boy does he like to have a fun when we need desire Lord more than ever. I hate that the day to day issues I deal with can so easily pull me away from my Heavenly Father. I am so thankful and humbled that I can still turn to Him even when I fall short. He loves me regardless, and sometimes I just don't know what to do with that. Yesterday at church was one of those days where I was just broken. I have been asking God to show me, and He did. I am a sinner, broken and wretched. But He sent His son, for me, so that I might be whole again. I can't even wrap my mind around that. All I can do is praise Him. Thank you Lord.

If you have the time, watch this movie from GodTube, I found it on another blog I read. How often do we let sin take over and ignore our Heavenly Father, our PERFECTER! We actually think that other things in life will mold us, shape us and perfect us, all while the Lord is patiently waiting, sometimes fighting for us, just to come back to Him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was a powerful video, left me in tears!! SHerry

Unknown said...

OH my gosh! That was beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I am glad that I was not the only one left in tears! Very, very touching.

Melissa