Wednesday, January 21, 2009

come on already!

we are in the single digits folks.
Only 9 more days until our court date. and this is what I feel like.





No-- I am not physically pregnant, but after 9 months of physcial pregnancy it is not fun anymore. (that's me at 9 months with jack in the oven!) The "cute" maternity clothes are not so cute. After over one year of waiting for the girls to come home we are so done waiting! My tummy may not be growing, but my heart has been filling and growing with love and it is about to burst!

We have waited so long, and in only 9 more days we will possibly be the parents to two MORE beautiful children. I get butterflies just thinking about it!

We are praying that in 9 days our waiting will end. Only God knows and we are trusting Him. Pray and trust with us.

EEEK! WE ARE SO EXCITED!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Can you believe it!! I have several bags of clothes here waiting to see who they will fit!!

PS I don't remember you pregnant!!!

Chris Vlaming said...

That is a great picture. :)

Unknown said...

That's funny!

Not that you are feeling so anxious but that you put up that picture to demonstrate it! lol