Friday, July 25, 2008

Like manna from Heaven...



This email arrived in my inbox this morning all the way from Ethiopia, Africa!



Hello ladies....
Today is our last day in ET- we stayed at the Hilton our last night (anniversary present-we celebrated our 12 year anniversary while in ET) so we have decent internet service-YAY!! We head back to US tonight and will get in to FL on Saturday evening. I have SOOO much info and pics for the three of you on your kids-I can't even put it all in an e-mail. It will be much easier for me to talk to you so please give me a call at xxx-xxx-xxxx sometime on Sunday and I will fill you all in! We should be home all day recouping-except for church until 11am.
Also, please send me your mailing addresses as I have something for all three of you from your kids-they are amazing!!!!

Talk to you soon....


The Slovers have been in Ethiopia for the past ten days and we are SO excited to talk to them! We have been waiting since February for more information on our girls, so this is a true blessing. These little bits of information, pictures and video keep us pushing through, praying and keeping the faith that our girls will be home in 2008. Thank you Lisa!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so, so wonderful! I remember just yearning for some small bit of information about Evan, something just to make me feel a little closer to him, during our 4-plus months of silence.

What great news!