Wednesday, January 30, 2008

We are officially official..


Today we had our FBI "biometrics" done. Just another term for fingerprinting, but all high-tech. One more step closer. Now we wait for our I71-H form, the I71-H is officially called the, “Notice of Favorable Determination Concerning Application for Advance Procession of an Orphan Petition”. While waiting for any bit of news about how our adoption is moving forward, there are few things better than the I71-H. In a process that at times can seem as though it is grinding to a hault, the I71-H will be welcome news! We hope this part moves quickly and without any glitches.

I also got my passport today in the mail! Yippee! I was SO excited about this little book. Chris should get his next week, since he applied about a week behind me.

Just a quick update! Things are moving along!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Cool graphic!

We serve a mighty and awesome God who makes possible things that in our finite human minds would seem impossible. I count it a blessing to be here at this time of your life and have the privilege to pray for this whole process and witness this amazing work of His hand!

Hey gotta run... Gotta go make some soup! :)

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog - looking forward to hearing the rest of the story! :)