Friday, December 12, 2008

We're all SMILES!



WE GOT A COURT DATE!
What was starting to seem like an impossibility finally happened. We got a court date! Here is the email from our agency:

Yours, Lisa's and Susan's court dates are all January 30th! YAY! Finally!!


We have been jumping for joy and singing praises this week! We share a court date with the other families that have kids at Bethel, so it will be extra special if we all pass and get to travel together.

If we do pass court on the first try - we will most likely be traveling the last week in February. It seems so far, but so near! I really can't believe this is all finally happening.

We are praying for peace and for the details to all work out. Finances, timing, work stuff for Chris, etc. are all weighing heavy now. God has been "in the details" since the beginning and we know He hasn't stopped.

So the official countdown begins. In 49 days we will hopefully be able to introduce you to our new daughters!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Becky,

I am so excited for you guys. Words cannot even begin to express. It is amazing that you guys are looking at FEB. I am sure that seems like a lifetime away, but from the outside looking in, it seems sooooooo soon. We love you all and will continue to pray for your family. I pray that the time will pass quickly and that your family will be together soon.
Much love!

Melinda said...

I know I'm a little late, but wanted to tell you congratulations on getting your court date finally! I think we have been waiting around the same amount of time so I can empathize with you. We have our 4th court date on Jan. 29th. I will be praying we both have something to celebrate that week.